The Creativa Clipper from Wahl is an lightweight, ergonomic clipper/trimmer that uses the same blade as the Arco or Bravura, however, has much improved ergonomics and battery system. It is supplied with 2 high capacity batteries that give a run time of 180 minutes each and a recharge time of 120 minutes. Giving a total run time of up to 360 minutes before charging is required, or potentially endless run time provided one battery is charging while the other is in use.
Designed for full body clipping on small dogs or cats and detail work on all dog sizes.
- In the grooming salon, the ergonomic lightweight design reduces wrist fatigue, this along with it being cordless allows easy maneuverability around the animal; being worked on.
- For showing or grooming competitions, as well as the convenience of the up to 360 minutes of mains use, the supplied combs or the addition of the Wahl Stainless Steel 5 in 1 comb set (available separately), give a wide range of cutting lengths for most situations. The maneuverability also helping with more intricate work.
- For the Pet owner, this machine is probably more than required, however, if a lightweight flexible machine is required, either for one animal, in place of a larger more cumbersome clipper. Or for clipping multiple pets, this would be a great tool to have. With the cordless facility allowing clipping to be done away from the mains where the mess from clipped dog hair may be less of a problem.
The Wahl brand one of the worlds top clipper brands with 100 years experience in clipping machines, which shows through with this machine.
As well as the improved battery system, this machine has a variety of features that make it standout from the crowd. Automatic speed control, that ensures a powerful drive and constant power level, regardless of the type of coat. The motor is sound proofed and produces minimal vibration producing 5300rpm in a clipper weighing just 288g. Along with an LED charge indicator that shows when the battery should be swapped for the charged one. The quick release blade adjust from 0.7mm to 3mm with the supplies combs providing longer cutting lengths.
All in all a great addition to the Wahl range that provides a flexible option for a lightweight clipper or trimmer to groomers or other users.
What's in the box?
- Creativa Cordless Animal Clipper
- 4 attachment combs (#1-4)
- Charging stand
- Spare XXL battery pack
- Blade guard
- Blade oil
- Cleaning brush
- Instruction booklet
-Cordless - Supplied with 2 XXL battery packs offering 360 minutes run time (each battery = 180 minutes) as well as 120 minutes quick charge.
- Precision Ground Blades - High precision blade grinding technology, ensuring the best cutting performance for you. Our blades offer superior performance, the finer the teeth the finer the quality.
- Powerful - Highly effective DC motor with durable sound proof casing provides approximately 5,300 rpm for maximum cutting ability at an ultra-quiet noise level
- Endless Run Time - Innovative battery changing system, featuring two Lithium Ion XXL batteries that deliver unlimited cordless use
- Automatic Speed Control - Ensures a powerful drive with a constant power level and speed regardless of coat type
- Ergonomic - Designed to reduce wrist fatigue
Since 1919, with the invention of the first practical electric hair clipper, Wahl Clipper Corporation has been the leader in the professional and home grooming category.
Today, with over 2200 employees worldwide, we are proud to carry forward the tradition of innovation and superior customer service that was created by Leo J. Wahl 90 years ago.
View more products from Wahl
Shipping & Returns
Delivery to UK Mainland addresses:
Orders up to 1kg: from £3.50
Orders between 1kg and 2kg: from £6.50
Orders between 2kg and 25kg: £9 per 25kg, first 25kg FREE for orders over £100
FREE Shipping on all orders totalling over £150 excluding baths and electric / hydraulic tables (UK Mainland Only)
Delivery to Europe, Overseas and outwith UK Mainland:
Where possible shipping costs will be quoted online, as shipping rates can fluctuate we may on occasion contact you to amend shipping charges before dispatch.
VAT is not normally charged for orders being delivered outwith the UK, however, please be aware that import duties and relevent taxes may need to be paid when this arrives in the destination country.
Please contact us for further information.
Orders for Collection:
We are happy to accept orders for collection by your own courier service.
We aim to dispatch your order the same or following working day. The delivery method will be dependent on order size/weight and will be by Royal Mail, or Courier. Note: Orders sent Recorded Delivery or via courier will require a signature on delivery.
Returns, Damages, Shortfalls and Replacements
All goods must be inspected on delivery. Occasionally goods may be lost/damaged in transit and we will send a replacement order if this occurs. In all cases we must be informed of loss/damage within 48 hours of receipt or order date, otherwise no claim can be made or replacement sent.
In the unlikely event that there is a shortfall or error with your order, please call us as soon as possible and within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
You have the right to cancel within your order within seven days of of ordering, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you do decide to cancel you order, we will refund the full purchase price including postage providing the goods are returned unopened/unused within 14 days of receipt. Return postage/shipping for cancelled orders will be at your expense.
If you have ordered the incorrect goods in error, we will replace them providing they are returned unopened/unused to us within 14 days of receipt. Please note that this will incur a return delivery charge. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please ensure that all returns provide your contact details and a short note explaining the reason. Please ensure that a reason is given even if you have discussed this with us by phone.
Return address is:
Unit 1 Bothwell Road
Castlehill Industrial Estate