The Wahl College starter kit is a great kit to start off your grooming career.
Wahl have worked hard over their 100 years to understand the products that work for you and with this kit have used their considerable expertise to select items that for those just starting out. Ensuring versatility, reliability and value. The kit includes the popular Max 45 Corded clipper, that is suitable for most dog breeds and is durable and lightweight.
The kit contains 11 different products in a great value kit:
- Max 45 Corded Clipper - Suitable for breeds of all sizes
- #10 Competition Blade - For clipping short or for use with the included combs
- #7F Competition Blade - For longer areas and all over body clipping.
- Stainless Steel Comb Set - Used with the #10 Competition Blade to clip at a range of lengths and in some instances can reduce the need to scissor.
- Nail Clipper - Sturdy enough for most nails.
- Large Slicker Brush - Gel handled slicker brush to ensure tangles are removed
- Metal Coarse Comb 6’’ - for longer areas and feathering to ensure any tangles are removed
- Easy Groom Detangler Spray - to assist with the removal of knots and tangles, reduce risk of coat breakage when brushing.
- Clipper oil - Little and often use on your blades, not your clipper at least every 15 min
- Cleaning brush - As well as oiling brushing hair from both the clipper and clipper blade will help keep them in great condition.
- Paw Print Grooming Holdall - To keep everything safe and secure
- Instruction booklet
Since 1919, with the invention of the first practical electric hair clipper, Wahl Clipper Corporation has been the leader in the professional and home grooming category.
Today, with over 2200 employees worldwide, we are proud to carry forward the tradition of innovation and superior customer service that was created by Leo J. Wahl 90 years ago.
View more products from Wahl
Shipping & Returns
Delivery to UK Mainland addresses:
Orders up to 1kg: from £3.50
Orders between 1kg and 2kg: from £6.50
Orders between 2kg and 25kg: £9 per 25kg, first 25kg FREE for orders over £100
FREE Shipping on all orders totalling over £150 excluding baths and electric / hydraulic tables (UK Mainland Only)
Delivery to Europe, Overseas and outwith UK Mainland:
Where possible shipping costs will be quoted online, as shipping rates can fluctuate we may on occasion contact you to amend shipping charges before dispatch.
VAT is not normally charged for orders being delivered outwith the UK, however, please be aware that import duties and relevent taxes may need to be paid when this arrives in the destination country.
Please contact us for further information.
Orders for Collection:
We are happy to accept orders for collection by your own courier service.
We aim to dispatch your order the same or following working day. The delivery method will be dependent on order size/weight and will be by Royal Mail, or Courier. Note: Orders sent Recorded Delivery or via courier will require a signature on delivery.
Returns, Damages, Shortfalls and Replacements
All goods must be inspected on delivery. Occasionally goods may be lost/damaged in transit and we will send a replacement order if this occurs. In all cases we must be informed of loss/damage within 48 hours of receipt or order date, otherwise no claim can be made or replacement sent.
In the unlikely event that there is a shortfall or error with your order, please call us as soon as possible and within 48 hours of receiving the goods.
You have the right to cancel within your order within seven days of of ordering, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you do decide to cancel you order, we will refund the full purchase price including postage providing the goods are returned unopened/unused within 14 days of receipt. Return postage/shipping for cancelled orders will be at your expense.
If you have ordered the incorrect goods in error, we will replace them providing they are returned unopened/unused to us within 14 days of receipt. Please note that this will incur a return delivery charge. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Please ensure that all returns provide your contact details and a short note explaining the reason. Please ensure that a reason is given even if you have discussed this with us by phone.
Return address is:
Unit 1 Bothwell Road
Castlehill Industrial Estate