Blood Stop from Aqueos is a unique stain free blood coagulate powder that can be used on minor wounds to quickly stop bleeding.
The powder contains no harmful chemicals and is ideal for first aid kits for those dealing with animals.
The product works by helping blood coagulate by forming a gel barrier, stemming the flow. It is useful in a number of situations:
- In the grooming salon the stain free formula is ideal for white coats and will minimise the staining that can be caused by even the smallest amount of blood from a scissor or clipper nick, the powder itself is non staining.
- When showing or traveling to shows again minimising a minor bleed can save hours of preparation work needing re-done
- For the pet owner, quickly stopping a minor bleed can save a lot of distress and can help avoid blood transfer to soft furnishings and carpets.
This is product is a really useful addition to keep on hand to use as required, it is competition safe for horses and is designed to stay lump free. It a product that you will be glad to have when it is needed.
- Unique Stain Free Formula
- Controls Bleeding from Cuts & Minor Wounds
- Blood Coagulate Powder
- Stops Bleeding Quickly
- Forms a Gel Barrier
- No Harmful Chemicals
- Ideal for First Aid Kits
- Competition Safe for Equestrians
- Essential product for Dog Groomers
- Aqueos Blood Stop is a must-have first aid item: blood coagulate powder that rapidly stops bleeding from minor wounds
Aqueos helps you become bio-secure and reduce the risk of cross contamination between animals. The 'new generation' range of disinfectants that kill 99.999% of most bacteria, fungi and viruses (including strangles, ringworm and parvo virus) are all included in day to day alcohol free care products.
Powerful but with the same hazard rating as water, the products are all environmentally friendly in thier diluted form.
View more products from Aqueos